Definition of logistics: "Ensure availability of the desired product at the proper time and place, in proper quality and quantity, and at a proper cost."
The shipment of production or other facilities, plant parts, power plants etc, or the transport of large-volume goods consignments make great logistical, commercial and managerial demands on your service provider.
LANTENHAMMER's team of logistics experts has a vast experience in handling projects smoothly from beginning to end.
Each project team includes a dedicated contact who liaises with the customer throughout the entire project.
Although each logistics project imposes different requirements on those involved, there are several stages which usually define the sequence of events.
Project planning & bidding stage
- Consulting and planning
- Local inspections
- Preparation of feasibility studies, particularly for heavy and special transports
- Preparation of work and time schedules
- Integration of individual services to a complete system
- Performance and documentation of assembling activities, if required (dis- and reassembly)
- Use of advanced barcode systems, if required
- High-quality packing in accordance with DIN standards and HPE guidelines, considering the chosen mode of transport and specified requirements
- Procurement and/or preparation of all required documents (customs, Chamber of Industry and Commerce etc.), incl. translations and L/C-handling
- Customs formalities
- Project coordination and supervision during all project stages
- End-of-project control/analysis
Combining decades of experience in Industrial Mounting to the highest technical standards with international project management expertise and the required logistical know-how, LANTENHAMMER is your competent partner for worldwide projects.