A partial or complete plant relocation is a highly demanding project both for you and for us as your service partner.
Lantenhammer fully meets all these demands, and supports your project team from the planning and preparation stage through the proper execution up to the completion of a relocation project.
In a plant relocation project our comprehensive Industrial Mounting and Project Logistics services are closely interlinked.
This interlinkage ensures a smooth progress of all project stages, and covers all individually defined requirements.
This usually includes the following core activities which may be dropped in parts or enhanced by additional activities, depending on the specific project requirements.
- Local inspections (current and future location)
- Listing of all machinery and peripherals to be relocated
- Consultancy, work and time scheduling
- Complete disassembly (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical systems/components)
- Bringing-out of all components/in-plant goods relocation
- Packing activities, depending on the chosen mode of transport
- Loading (using necessary equipment, if required), stowing, cargo securing
- Transport logistics (worldwide)
- Unloading (using necessary equipment, if required)
- Bringing-in of all components/in-plant goods relocation
- Positioning and alignment of all machinery and peripherals
- 1:1 re-assembly