LANTENHAMMER offers the full service portfolio of a qualified mounting firm
- Consulting, planning, local inspections, static calculations etc.
- Complete mechanical, hydraulical and electrical dis-, re- and new assembly of machinery and facilities of all types, incl. die-casting machines, machine tools, printing machines, machining centers, presses, stamping machines etc.
- Mounting of complete plants or production facilities
- In-plant machine relocations and removals
- Pre- and fine assembly plus electrical installations
- Preparation of electrical documentation
- Lifting in/out of all machinery and unit loads
- Documented disposal and scrapping
- Sealing and packing
- Geometric levelling of installed machinery with advanced tools
- Worldwide relocation of complete plants and industrial facilities, incl. comprehensive door-to-door forwarding services through our normal project logistics
We also handle conversions and refurbishments (incl. painting) of machine tools and industrial facilities. Jointly with you our experts will plan and schedule your individual project using the latest logistical and computer-assisted systems.
At the project site our teams work with complete independent, using their own comprehensive equipment, including:
- Gas- and diesel-powered forklifts with 1.5 to 16 t lifting capacity and extra hook-type booms
- Dolly-type running gears with hydraulic lifters
- Various industrial dollies with a wide range of carrying capacities
- Hover-type lifting gears with up to 400 t capacity
- Hydraulic lifting gantries with up to 720 t capacity
- Hydraulic special tools and heavy-duty lifting cylinders
- Boom truck with up to 50 t capacity
- Electric lifting gantries with up to 80 t capacity
- Fully-equipped tool, office and sanitary containers as mobile site equipment
Using the latest technical equipment, our qualified team of experienced mechanics and electricians effect all types of mounting and machinery transport commissions in a professional, reliable and on-schedule manner.
The type of services we offer also ensure that downtimes and costs are kept to a minimum.
Within the scope of our Industrial Mounting core business we offer comprehensive industrial services for your technical equipment, machinery and facilities subject to defined standards.
This type of service requires a close, long-term cooperative partnership with your company on a contractual basis.
Ongoing intensive trainings on your product form the basis for the stand-alone performance of the following activities:
- Inspection: Assessment of the ACTUAL condition of machinery and facilities.
- Maintenance: Preservation of the SPECIFIED condition of machinery and facilities.
- Repair: Restoration of the SPECIFIED condition of machinery and facilities.